John Deere 54-inch Mulching Kit Fits 190C G110 LA150
- Item condition:
- Nov 8, 04:39 PST
- $237.50 View item
- Item location:
- Ships to:
- John Deere
- Country/Region of Manufacture:
- Does not apply
John Deere 54-inch Mulching Kit Fits 190C G110 LA150Part Number:BG20304
54" mulching kit from John Deere, that will fit the
190C, D170, G110 & LA150. The mulching attachment allows converting the
mower so it can be used to mulch grass or leaves.
This kit also includes installation instructions. This kit does not fit any other 54" decks. If you are unsure which deck you have on your tractor email or call us so we can help you determine which deck you have.
This 54" mulching kit is compatible on the following models with 54" decks that have three blades.
190C, G110 & LA150
Operating tips for 54-in. mulching kit
baffle to the proper opening; the adjustable baffle can be moved
to one of five positions to match conditions using the convenient
- When mulching grass, the operator should start with the baffle set in the highest position (greatest opening)
- In drier conditions or when mulching leaves, the baffle can be moved down to reduce the amount of material that is discharged
- The holes in the adjustable baffle are intended for leaf mulching; when mulching dry leaves, the holes will allow some air and leaf particles to escape, reducing blowout in other areas of the mower; however, when mulching grass, these holes can be expected to plug
- Mow when grass is dry
the 1/3 rule
- No more than 1/3 of the grass blade should be cut off at one time; this allows more efficient mulching and will promote the continued good health of the grass; if the desired cut height can't be achieved by cutting off 1/3, or there is clumping of the clippings, it may be required to cut higher; wait a day, then lower the mower and make a second pass
- Mow at proper intervals approximately every 4 to 5 days
- Always mow with sharp blades
- When using the mulch kit,...